Lectures and Articles
1986-1991 Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Human Behavior, USC School of Dentistry
1991-2001 Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Restorative Dentistry, section of Occlusion
Research and Articles
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta – A Case Report
- Ins and Outs of Dental Office Lighting
- Challenge of Dentine Bonding on Non-Vital Teeth
- Causes and Consequences of “Dry Mouth”
- A Unique Approach for “In-Office Bleaching” Success.
- Will Bruxism be the Leading Cause of Tooth Loss in Urban Population?
- How to Keep Your Own Teeth for Life.
- Paperless Dental Office – No Longer a Fantasy.
- Light Curing Vs. Laser Curing—A Controlled Study
- How to Make the Most Accurate Bite Splint—Every Time.
- Parsa’s Window Crown- An Improvement on Porcelain Shoulder.
- The Best of Both Worlds in Anterior Esthetics
- Safety of Dental Amalgams