1986-1991 Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Human Behavior, USC School of Dentistry
1991-2001 Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Restorative Dentistry, section of Occlusion
Many of our articles are available here for your enjoyment, and we are adding more all the time!
Research and Articles
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta – A Case Report
- The Gum Lift Procedure – What To Expect
- Ins and Outs of Dental Office Lighting
- Challenge of Dentine Bonding on Non-Vital Teeth
- Causes and Consequences of “Dry Mouth”
- A Unique Approach for “In-Office Bleaching” Success.
- Will Bruxism be the Leading Cause of Tooth Loss in Urban Population?
- How to Keep Your Own Teeth for Life.
- Paperless Dental Office – No Longer a Fantasy.
- Light Curing Vs. Laser Curing—A Controlled Study
- How to Make the Most Accurate Bite Splint—Every Time.
- Parsa’s Window Crown- An Improvement on Porcelain Shoulder.
- The Best of Both Worlds in Anterior Esthetics
- Power Saving Tips For Dentists
- Safety of Dental Amalgams
- Front Teeth Implant – A Case Study
- Helping People Smile
- A Consumer Guide to Replacing Missing Teeth