In 2005, we were the first office in Beverly Hills to acquire and install this new, innovative piece of technology. It allows Dr. Parsa T. Zadeh to fully analyze your mouth, teeth and jawbones right in the office. The i-CAT provides high-definition, three-dimensional imaging with less radiation than a typical X-ray scan. This allows our dentist to fully reconstruct the topography of your jawbones in less than 30 seconds. This is an invaluable tool in accurate planning for dental implants. The advantage of having a CAT scan machine next to the surgical rooms within the same office is the possibility of verifying the progress of surgery before the treatment is finalized. It also helps us keep your costs down and treatment times minimal because there is no need to go to an outside office or get a referral to have a step of your treatment plan completed.
Cone beam imaging is commonly used to:
- Plan dental implant placements
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- View the head and neck comprehensively
- Diagnose tooth decay, endodontic problems and other developing issues
- Plan root canal treatments
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Assess a TMJ disorder
For more information about i-CAT 3D cone beam imaging in Beverly Hills, California, and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Zadeh, contact our office today at 310-273-9919.